Small fix to run freenats on RBP

The forum for help and support with FreeNATS as well as any useful hints and tips
softnux

Small fix to run freenats on RBP

Post by softnux » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:56 am

I was installing Freenats on my PI following the setup on the wiki...http://www.purplepixie.org/freenats/wiki/NATS_Pi_Recipe

Everything goes well but when running the tester...

Code: Select all

pi@rbp-srv /var/www/my.domain/mon/server/bin $ sudo ./test-threaded.sh 2>&1 > /dev/null
PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/ming.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/ming.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0
It was needed just a small fix...

Code: Select all

pi@rbp-srv /var/www/my.domain/mon/server/bin $ sudo find /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/ -name "*.ini" -exec sed -i -re 's/^(\s*)#(.*)/\1;\2/g' {} \;
pi@rbp-srv /var/www/my.domain/mon/server/bin $ sudo ./test-threaded.sh 2>&1 > /dev/null
pi@rbp-srv /var/www/my.domain/mon/server/bin $
that's was it... now is up and running...

dave
Site Admin

Re: Small fix to run freenats on RBP

Post by dave » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:05 am

Hi,

That's great thanks for the feedback. It looks like a problem with PHP itself rather than FreeNATS specifically but great to have it on here so anyone can get FreeNATS working on the Pi.

Many thanks,

Dave.